- Proposed: KLAY worth USD 307,775
The team conducting this research is a blockchain research team affiliated with the School of Computer Science and Engineering, Soongsil University. From 2019 to the present, we have actively conducted research on blockchain games, blockchain platforms and various use-cases (see below). And then, we have come to the conclusion that excellent scalability and stability are necessary. After analyzing and discussing on several blockchain cores, we selected the Klaytn blockchain with strength in scalability as one of the targets.
This study proposes a blockchain with parallel structure to improve the scalability and stability of the blockchain. By dividing the entire network in two, the blocks are generated in parallel to give the blockchain scalability and stability. Structurally, it is similar to Sharding technology, but this study is improved for Klaytn, a hybrid blockchain. We will investigate what to be changed on the consensus algorithm, transaction processing procedure, and storage method.
Four key deliverables are listed below.
- Progress Technical Report
- Every 2 months, total 4 technical reports will be submitted.
- 2 months of detailed workflow, data analysis, design content, conclusion process, etc. are shared
- Algorithm Report - pseudocode and output
- Algorithm analysis such as algorithm complexity and stability
- State diagram of changed Istanbul PBFT
- Experiment Report
- Share test results of development
- Development environment setting, Max TPS experiment data
- Research Paper
- Journal Submission
- Further Research
- Limitations of the study, and additional research topics
Ex) Exploration of network attack cases of parallel blockchain, maximum efficiency of multi-parallel structure blockchain