- Proposed: KLAY worth USD 1.65M
This document contains a proposal for CreatorOS Inc (Questbook.xyz) to build a decentralized DAO based platform and service for grant and bounty program operations and management for Klaytn. The focus of this product and service is to provide assistance in tooling and operations leading towards the Klaytn grant and bounty program being managed in a largely decentralized fashion.
Powered by Questbook on-chain grants management tool, we aim to enable Delegated Domain Allocator based Klaytn Grants Ecosystem Fund and enable it to run independently driven by the Klaytn community.
● The prime objective of this model is to have domains that align with the. Klaytn’s priorities like Risk, Security etc. This way the contribution of the projects as part of the grants program is directly adding value to the DAO and the token holders.
● Increase in number of builders & projects being funded
● Increase in homegrown leadership to run grant programs (measured by the number of people running grant programs)
● Increase in community members’ participation to keep grant programs accountable (measured by the number of people looking at the dashboard and participating in no-confidence motion votes)
● Diversity in projects being funded - across technologies, geographies, demographics, etc. We encourage the community to regularly review the project domains, during the Klaytn developer/community calls and also posting on Klaytn Forum. The grants team will also propose a few domains like public goods, if there is a major traction, we will double down by allocating a % of funds to such domains.
● Increased engagement in builder communities
● An increase in community involvement keeps the grant program accountable
● Builders’ sentiment toward Klaytn
● Klaytn’s brand recognition in builder circles
Regarding Management and Operations of Klaytn Developer Bounty Platform by the CreatorOS team:
● Deliverable 1: Setting up and running the developers grant program for Klaytn on chain
● Deliverable 2: Process optimization
● Deliverable 3 : Decentralizing the process
● Deliverable 4 : Integrating other platforms