Date : 2022.07.26
Progress Technical Report 2: Progress Technical Report 2
Progress Technical Report 2 covers Council Swapping, Storage, Logical Test.
- In Council Swapping, we introduce an algorithm for council swapping and reallocation. It is a novel combination of random shuffling and a divide-and-conquer strategy to minimize standard deviation of Klay staking amount. This method can be applied to any grouping solutions for blockchain governance.
- In Storage, storage policy in parallel-structured blockchain is described.
- In Logical Test, our design for a parallel-structured blockchain introduced in Progress 0, Progress 1, Progress 2 is examined logically as a whole in functional perspective.
- Progress Technical Report 2
- Design of Council Swapping & Storage, Logical Test