Date : 2022.05.19
Progress Technical Report 1: Progress Technical Report 1
Progress Technical Report 1 covers Transaction, Networking (receipt), Tx Pool, Fault Tolerance & Fork Prevention.
- In Transaction, definition and execution model of the transaction are described.
- In Networking (receipt), the method of sharing information between blockchains through the receipt communications is described. We analyze the load of receipt communications and suggest a parallel-structured blockchain configuration for optimal performance.
- In Tx Pool, design for maintaining the atomicity of transaction is described.
- In Fault Tolerance & Fork Prevention, we introduce solutions to enhance fault tolerance at information sharing points such as receipt and tx pool.
- Progress Technical Report 1
- Design of Transaction, Networking(receipt), Tx Pool, Fault Tolerance & Fork Prevention