KIR PROGRESS REPORT MILESTONE 1
Progress Technical Report: Progress Technical Report (1)
The technical progress report 1 covers the architecture design, engineering requirements, fungible token swap implementation, liquidity provisioning & token staking implementation, a development alternative for the Graph/Covalent API, and the dashboards implementation.
A detailed summary of each section is as follows
- Architecture and engineering requirements describes the architecture solutions chosen, as well as the elicitated requirements.
- Fungible token swap contains information about the DEX’ fungible token swap mechanism development.
- Liquidity provisioning & token staking implementation presents the approaches applied to the DEX, and the implemented results.
- Development Alternative for Graph/Covalent API contains information about the solution implemented which is based on the Graph, as well as a detailed outline of the events implemented for the first milestone.
- Dashboards outlines the implementation progress of the first milestone pertaining to the dashboard section of the DEX, as portal with statistical information.
The budget was calculated using a breakdown of development costs per week. These are further broken down into engineering, UX/UI design, and DevOps & Testing. The costs for Milestone 1 are in alignment with those calculated during the proposal. All are in USD terms.