The Number of Proposals

[ TEEware_Threshold Signature Scheme Wallet for Klaytn ]

Result: Accepted

• Accepted Budget: USD 303,900
  • Proposal: Threshold Signature Scheme Wallet for Klaytn
  • Participation Rate: 32%
  • Results: Accepted - 60%, Rejected - 30%, Abstention - 10%

Comments - Accept

• Always need to prepare wallet services which adopt up-to-date technology.
  • At the current stage in which there arenโ€™t many open source based wallet products in Klaytn Ecosystem, we believe the project will highly aid the expansion of the ecosystem. Therefore, we agree to fund the project.
  • Looks like an interesting project. The existing security issues with numerous digital wallets in the digital space, we look forward to the hopes for Klaytn to bring innovative features and solutions to create a secure environment.
  • ํ•ด๋‹น ์ง€๊ฐ‘์€ ์˜๋ฏธ๊ฐ€ ์žˆ์–ด๋ณด์ด๋‚˜, ๊ตฌํ˜„์ดํ›„ ํ™•์žฅ์„ฑ ๋ฐ ์ง€์†์ ์ธ ์šด์˜ ๊ฐ€๋Šฅ์„ฑ์— ๋Œ€ํ•ด ์˜๋ฌธ์ด ๋“ญ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
  • This project will be able to increase usability and security at the same time. Users will be able to easily access their accounts via this wallet service. It achieves hightened level of security at low costs.

Comments - Reject

• We believe the current setup is enough to secure the keys. Whatโ€™s needed is more supported hardware wallets.
  • I do not feel the need to develop this in a situation where there are already existing open sources.
    It seems that the relay server will eventually play an intermediate role for all key combinations, but there seems to be a possibility that the relay server cannot be used due to hijacking or server failure.
    Rather, they might have been interested if they had proposed a way to create a fully centralized and secure wallet.
    Users may find it more inconvenient than they think because a single transaction can only be executed when there are two devices where the key is divided and stored.
  • I think the proposal KLAY is a little bit underestimated. More KLAY is neeeded for that project. And It looks hard to make it. Finishing that project succesfully, we need more specific plans.

Comments - Abstention

• I would vote neutral as the solution requires some trusted centralized components to make it work. Hence personally I would not using it.

[ Zkrypto_Auditable Privacy Preserving FT/NFT Transfer on Klaytn Blockchain ]

Result: Accepted

• Accepted Budget: USD 300,000
  • Proposal: Auditable Privacy Preserving FT/NFT Transfer on Klaytn Blockchain
  • Participation Rate: 32%
  • Result: Accepted - 80%, Rejected - 10%, Abstention - 10%

Comments - Accept

• Zklayโ€™s work is expected to improve the proof generation performance and the gas consumption, but it is necessary to check the efficiency compared to the previous one.
  • Need to improve overall infra structure regarding Klaytn based NFT projects
  • We believe the new KIP for improving security measures and auditable privacy preserving for NFTs are significant components for the ongoing project. We look forward to the improvements its feature brings to the Klaytn ecosystem.
  • +1 for this project. But we might need to review and reconsider the requested funding amount and timeline.
  • I think ZkNFT is a good try. If developed, it can be sufficiently used in various fields, and in particular, it will become a basis for use in the existing medical, insurance, and financial fields that require attention to handling personal information.
    However, as already discussed inside Klaytn, I strongly sympathize with the structure in which all data related to a transaction is lost if the sender of a transaction forgets the information.
    I agree with the proposal now, but it would be better if the proposer reinforced the above problem a little more.
  • ํ•ด๋‹น ๊ธฐ์ˆ ์€ ํด๋ ˆ์ดํŠผ ํ”Œ๋žซํผ์— ์ ์šฉ๋  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ๋„๋ก ์ง€์†์ ์ธ ์—ฐ๊ตฌ๊ฐ€ ํ•„์š”ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
  • I think the proposal KLAY is a little bit underestimated. More KLAY is neeeded for that project.
  • Solving audit problem in blockchain is important for wider industry adoption of blockchain solutions. This project can strengthen credibility of NFT transactions built based on Klaytn at an efficient gas fee. I believe the privacy issues will become bigger with the adoption of NFT especially in financial markets.

Comments - Reject

• It would be better to support a tornado cash fork on Klaytn. ZK is not even well used in ETH side.

Comments - Abstention

• Currently we are not certain whether to fund the project or not. Therefore, we choose to abstention.
1 Like