About the Proposal
Which projects are you interested in?
- Below are some of the areas we’ve focused on so far. (Updated: August 6th, 2020)
- Any proposals that can benefit the Klaytn ecosystem are welcome.
Is there a limitation to the proposed budget?
- No. Each budget will be judged on different merits depending on the proposal.
- However, proposals with low feasibility or excessively high budgets will make it difficult to pass the KIR review.
Can the payment be made in currencies other than KLAY?
- No. Funding will only be paid in KLAYs.
- However, non-financial support may be accompanied depending on the proposals.
Who can apply?
- Anyone who can comply with KYC/AML requirements is eligible to apply.
- KYC/AML procedures are necessary in order to prevent abuse of KLAY. Failure to comply with these will result in restriction from participating in KIR.
Can everyone see the proposals?
- Sure. We will be making all proposals public in the KIR Forum.
- For transparency, we intend to disclose everything except personal information (e.g. email, wallet addresses.)
How can I ask for help?